A Few Things I Have Discovered
Some things I have learned and believe -
1. When you give love, you are giving yourself.
2. Love is the primary cause of all that is. Soul exists because God loves it. You exist because God loves you!
3. Unfoldment, awakening to your own divinity by definition means to allow God's love to flow through you.
4. Transform the experience of God's love from being a place that you pass through to being a state of consciousness, a state of being that you are.
5. You do not have to be perfect to be a conduit of God's Love, the Holy Spirit. You need only be willing to be used in spite of your humanity. God can even use your problems to be a bridge for someone else. They are a familiar point of entry into a larger room of spiritual unfoldment.
6. Any separation that you perceive to be between yourself and God is just that, a separation that you perceive for none can exist.
7. View darkness (hard times) as a blessing. It is an opportunity for you to practice being the light for others and for yourself.